Sunday 4 May 2014

The Single Eater: Post One

Hello and welcome to my very first post on The Single Eater.  As the name suggests, I live alone with my baby boy, so I'm pushed for time when it comes to preparing decent food for myself.  I desperately want to eat more healthily, but I find a lot of meals and prepared food are designed for couples and, other than microwave meals, there isn't a lot designed for single people who want to eat well, but don't always have the time to prepare meals from scratch.

Therefore I've decided to start my food blog for everyday people who would like some inspiration for meal ideas.  I am in no way a great cook or wonderful food-presenter, so don't expect pretty pictures of lovingly designed meals! Instead you'll get real, easy meals and snacks that will hopefully make things a bit easier for you if you're stuck for time or live alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment