For May I hope to:
- Eat less takeaway; since Teddy arrived I've had more and more takeaway and it's got the the point where I'm having it 3-4 times a week; not good! I want to get down to 1 take-away and 1 meal out.
- I'm trying to move all white breads over to brown or granary. So far, so good.
- Again I'm blaming Teddy for this one, but my breakfast choices have been whatever would be quickest to make and consume, so Pop Tarts and a glass of milk...not great. I'm trying to make healthier choices with my breakfast, so I'm trying for Granola or granary toast. Again, not amazing, but certainly better than Pop Tarts!
- I'm aiming for 2 portions of fish (1 oily) a week.
- Lastly, I've been given some supplements to better my skin and I'm going to do my best to take them; I'm slightly afraid of pills so it's going to be a bit of a challenge!
My weakness at the moment is Wispa Bars. I don't know what it is about them but I'm managing to eat about 3 a week...